xoxox

Queen V

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xanthana
Login - sign up - make sure to join.

xoxox

Queen V
Xanthana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome Pets (Victory/Alex)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Awesome Pets (Victory/Alex) Empty Awesome Pets (Victory/Alex)

Post  Alexandria Miers Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:57 am

Alex walked into the headquarters in front of Victory since it had been relatively easy for her to find the way. However, she then had to pause to let Victory lead the way to her room since she didn't actually know were her room was here in the headquarters. Or even if the sharks were being kept in her room, for that matter.
Alexandria Miers
Alexandria Miers

Back to top Go down

Awesome Pets (Victory/Alex) Empty Re: Awesome Pets (Victory/Alex)

Post  Queen Victory Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:09 am

Queen Victory led her down to the basement of the Head Quarters. Once they had reached the bottom of the stairs a door lay before them. Opening the door Queen Victory led the way into the room. It proved to be her bedroom and was expansive enough that it took up the entire basement area. The two notable things about the room were that firstly it was clearly more Victory than Logan despite the fact it was a joint room. The only thing remotely Logan about the married couples sleeping quarters were the fact the man himself was sprawled out on the bed asleep. The room was decorated in the simplistic elegance and yet expensive decore that suited the Queen.

Secondly the entire floor was made of glass. The water below the glass was dark but somewhere in its depths were Queen Victory's 'pet' sharks Amethyst and Tinker - though it was near impossible to refer to two great white sharks as actual pets - that lived in the water that flowed freely beneath fairyland. They had no worries about what went on above on the land. But they drifted past the floor of Queen Victory's room because they knew she would feed them if they had not managed to secure dinner themselves. She kept an eye on them and they did not harm her. She could spend hours opening the door to the water below and reaching her hand down to trace their powerful silver bodies and tell them her problems. They understood here but she did not think they particularly cared.
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

https://xanthana.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:19 am

Alex looked around the room in awe. It was different than the room Alex had written for Victory, obviously, seeing as how she'd moved. But it also had a very similar feel to it. For some reason, when Alex spotted Logan sleeping she turned slightly pink and hurriedly look away, though she wasn't entirely sure of the reason behind her own reaction. She shook it off and turned her attention to the glass under her feet, trying to spot the sharks through the murky water... if they were even under the room right now.
Alexandria Miers
Alexandria Miers

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Victory Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:23 am

Queen Victory glanced over at her husband and a small smile appeared on her features. The same affectionate pleasure that always over took her when she saw him. She then lowered herself to the ground. Moving to a lying down position. Sliding her hand across the glass she opened a hatch in the floor. Then using her elbows to prop her front half up slightly she waited. After a few moments she gestured for Alexandria to lay down too. Two dark shadows were moving beneath the water "put your hand in the water ..."
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:33 am

Alex hesitated for just a moment. Putting your hand right next to a shark didn't sound smart when you had no relationship with the animals yet, as Victory did. But she told herself she was being stupid. She had always wanted to get this close to one of the majestic creatures. Besides, she reminded herself, nothing could hurt her in a dream. So it was only a second or so before Alex did as she was told and plunged her hand into the murky water.
Alexandria Miers
Alexandria Miers

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Victory Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:41 am

The two shadows circled the water and then started getting closer and closer to the surface. One remained just under the water but one sped up and seemed to be aiming directly for Alexandria's hand. It missed by inches, its sharp rows of teeth dangerously close to its target, and disappeared under the water once more. Its powerful body bringing it around in a low circle.

"What do you think your doing?" a smart female voice came from one of the shadows below the water.

"A shark has got to do what a shark has to do, I was hungry" a gruff masculine voice replied.

"Rubbish you were showing off. You are impossible" the female voice sharply corrected.

"I missed on purpose ... well okay maybe a little showing off ... were you impressed?" the masculine voice admitted.

"No" the female voice replied, though less sharply.
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:49 am

Alex took a sharp intake of breath when the shark dived at her hand, but refused to take it out since she knew she would just seem a coward. All the same, she had to resist the urge to thank all the gods she could think of from various religions (though she wasn't religious at all) when it missed. Alex laughed a little, though, when she heard the two sharks bickering. She wasn't entirely sure what to say, though, and simply listened to them with an amused smile.

(OOC: Grrr, I'm sorry- Alex is being utterly unhelpful in giving me something for you to reply to Rolling Eyes )
Alexandria Miers
Alexandria Miers

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Victory Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 am

"Will you two stop arguing, and meet Alexandria" Victory sharply told the sharks. She reached one hand into the water and lazily traced the surface. "She is our Author. And she needs your help." Victory then turned and sharply told Alexandria "ask them then!"
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:01 am

Alex nodded slightly and finally actually spoke to them, summarizing everything that had been going on since she didn't know how much they had already been told, "Well, basically, I got dragged out here to stop everyone from dying... but I honestly don't know what's causing all of this or how to stop them. So I went to Red Riding Hood's place and I saw that- well, actually, Victory saw- that the house was burnt but the trees around it weren't. So I guess I was wondering if you knew how that was possible... or what caused it... or anything that might be helpful?"
Alexandria Miers
Alexandria Miers

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Victory Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:19 am

The sharks did not reply for the longest moment. Then the female on drifted closer to the surface and replied "come in and maybe we can show you something. I mean if you are not to scared?"

"She is totally scared" Tinker growled in almost amusement.

"Shut up, if she is scared it is your fault" Amethyst replied.
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:27 am

"I am not scared!" Alex objected, mostly because she refused to admit it. But she also had an odd sense of calm. Maybe because she liked Tinker and Amethyst, or maybe because she still believed it was a dream. Either way, she stripped down to her underclothes, forgetting about Logan sleeping behind her, so that the weight of the jeans and shirt when drenched wouldn't make her drown. She then promptly jumped into the water, refusing to act scared, though she shivered slightly at the temperature. Once in so it was clear she wasn't making excuses she asked, "I take it you have thought of the fact that I can't breath underwater, right?"
Alexandria Miers
Alexandria Miers

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Victory Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:38 am

Queen Victory rolled her eyes and rising wondered over to settle herself sitting on the bed. Reading a magazine. Her husband stirred slightly and rolled onto his back. Before groaning and continuing to sleep. "I could give you something to help with that - but I do not want to."

"You did not even write yourself able to breathe underwater?" Tinker asked.

"She did not write herself - she wrote everyone else" Amethyst corrected.

"Well how is she breathing underwater then smarty pants" Tinker childishly replied.

"Well she just can ... okay" Amethyst decided.
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:49 am

Alex smiled with amusement as she treaded water so that she kept her head above water and sticking out of the already open glass so she could breath. "No, I didn't write myself," She informed them. "If I did I would have super powers and wings and everything- not just a boring human." Alex then looked over at Victory with a slight frown, "Why not? It's your world I'm supposed to be saving, isn't it?"
Alexandria Miers
Alexandria Miers

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Victory Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:12 am

"Yes but I do not like you" Victory replied with a shrug. Her husband chose that moment to wake, and mumbled something about her playing nice. She ignored him. But he repeated his comment. So Victory rolled her eyes and climbing out of bed walked over to her potions cupboard. She then began to rummage around.
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:36 am

"Why don't you like me?" Alex asked with a frown. Normally, she couldn't care less when a person said that they didn't like her, but Alex actually did like Queen Victory. Actually, she liked all of her characters. They would've been hard to put up with in her imagination- back when she still imagined them, that is- if she didn't. So she wasn't altogether happy that Victory didn't like her.
Alexandria Miers
Alexandria Miers

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Victory Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:47 am

"Why do you care?" Queen Victory replied as she walked back across and held out a potion. It steamed and bubbled inside the vial. She then decided maybe Alexandria cared because she was trusting Victory enough to drink from the vial. Well she was if she did. Victory could not make her. She could merely hold out the vial and wait.
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:51 am

Alex took the vial, not really all that suspicious. If Alex was the only one who could save Victory, Alex doubted she would kill her. Besides, there was always her fallback comfort thought that this was just a dream. All the same, she answered, "Honestly, because I like you. Generally people like me just because I'm famous for my novels, and I'm the one who hates people. I don't think I like it in reverse." Alex really wasn't sure why she was so honest but she let it go at that. She then drained the vial and waited for something to happen.
Alexandria Miers
Alexandria Miers

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Victory Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:58 am

"Go on then, go for a little swim, though maybe you should avoid coming back for ... a couple of hours" Victory replied innocently as she returned to the bed, and her newly awakened husband. Who was happy to yank her close and nuzzle her neck.

The two sharks were still doing low loops, unable to stop swimming.
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Alex turned rather red and hurriedly did as she was told, diving under the water. She had no interest in staying what so ever. In fact, she found herself thoroughly repulsed, despite having written such scenarios herself.

Alex instinctively held her breath as she swam a little closer to the sharks, keeping her eyes squinted to prevent them from stinging to much and trying to see through the murky water. However, it wasn't long before she ran out of air and had to force herself to inhale. She was relieved to find air going into her lungs rather than water and grinned slightly as she reached the sharks. "It's like magic," She commented, and again was surprised by how clear her voice sounded.
Alexandria Miers
Alexandria Miers

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Victory Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:20 pm

"Trust me it gets old fast" Amethyst replied with amusement as she swam. Heading towards the tunnels that led out of the caverns "let us go for a little swim then."

"So have you ever been bitten by a shark before?" Tinker asked Alexandria as he swam behind her.
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:28 pm

Alex laughed and said, "Easy enough for someone who spends their whole life underwater to say. I don't think it'll ever get old for me, though...." Okay, that whole thing sounded contrary, but she was rather distracted by Tinker's comment. Indeed, her own slowly grew quieter before she shook her head and answered, "No, not really. But I have no interest in having a limb bitten off, either."
Alexandria Miers
Alexandria Miers

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Victory Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:33 pm

"Well it would not be an entire limb" Tinker corrected "maybe just a hand ..."

"Tinker stop it, you can attempt to eat her after we have shown her what she wants to see" Amethyst warned.

"Spoil sport" Tinker grumbled.
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:40 pm

"Or you could eat something that isn't gross, bony, and human," Alex suggested with a slightly forced calm. She sincerely hoped that Amethyst didn't really mean that she would let Tinker eat her afterwards. Deciding it would do her no good to think of that, she instead asked Amethyst, "Were exactly are we going?"
Alexandria Miers
Alexandria Miers

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Victory Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:44 pm

"Well you are right, you would not taste as good as seal" Tinker agreed after thought and then continued "well suppose I can find someone else to consume."

"Well that is settled, now lets get going, we want to have her back before someone else eats her" Amethyst replied happily.
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:59 pm

Alex was rather relieved that Tinker seemed to have changed her mind. Now much more at ease, she swam behind the two sharks and asked again, "So were are we going?"
Alexandria Miers
Alexandria Miers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next