xoxox

Queen V

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xanthana
Login - sign up - make sure to join.

xoxox

Queen V
Xanthana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help for The Cure

3 posters

Go down

Help for The Cure Empty Help for The Cure

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:19 am

Flix had come straight from her meeting with Jason and Charlie to come and find Xhan. She figured he would be here since that was basically the only place other than headquarters that was a safe place to hang out and he obviously hadn't been at headquarters or he would have come and found Emily as soon as they'd arrived. She needed him to help bring Ash over. Flix wasn't exactly good at getting along with people, but she did to some degree or other with Xhan and he could turn into a human and carry Ash to the waterfall were he might get better since it would be to exhausting for the fairies to try and carry him and fly without turning into light.

On top of that, Flix had a feeling that she would find Emily with Xhan. As a general rule, if Emily or Misty weren't with the group they were almost undoubtedly with their boyfriends she'd found. And Flix needed to tell her what Jason and Charlie had said. Flix was not very good at making plans, and it would take a lot of work to move the whole of the headquarters. So she decided to take the information to Emily and let her take action.

So, upon reaching the waterfall, she landed on a high rock and the small green light transformed into a tiny girl with wings with her eyes scanning the area around her as she searched for her two friends.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Help for The Cure Empty Re: Help for The Cure

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:38 am

Emily tumbled out of a tree laughing. Having been hiding from Xhan. She became serious when she saw Flix though. Dancing across the ground she came to where the other fairy stood. Her expression now serious she commented "what brings you to the waterfall? Did you manage to get the information you wanted from the twins?" Now was not the time for laughing and joking any more.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:47 am

Xhan had located Emily in the tree and snuck up behind her before tickling her. Thus the falling out of the tree, he assumed. He heard her laughter die and then her voice, much more serious. Xhan peaked down from his spot on the tree and spotted Flix. Ah, that explained it. He couldn't say he was altogether happy to have his fun spoiled- Emily seemed to grow a lot more solemn around her other friends.

All the same, he figured there must be a reason Flix had come, so he sighed before diving out of the tree and plummeting towards the ground. Not long before he hit he leveled himself and fluttered his wings slightly to land softly next to Emily. This wasn't so much for the sake of being dramatic- he sensed that now wasn't the time- but rather that he simply couldn't fly as particles of light and it was exhausting to fly to long as a fairy, much as it was for the real ones.

Upon reaching the ground, Xhan simply stood quietly near Emily, facing Flix, not saying anything. He would probably figure out what they were talking about simply by listening, and he didn't want to interrupt.
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:55 am

Flix couldn't help but smile when she heard Emily laughing as she fell from the tree. It might be hard to tell with Flix but, really, she did just want to see her friends happy. Flix might not be able to do that with her often slightly harmful humor, but she was glad that Xhan, at least, could bring that side out of Emily... even if she herself rarely got to see it. Sure enough, almost as soon as Emily seemed to spot Flix she stopped laughing. Flix rolled her eyes at her and said, "Please- I'm not the plague, or something."

However, Flix was then distracted by her question. That had been why she'd come and it needed to be addressed. So she informed Emily, for once rather serious instead of throwing in some jokes, "They said that this water is... like, healing water. They weren't sure if it would actually help the people who are already sick, but it could stop more people from getting it if we were to move the whole base over here."

Flix then turned to Xhan and added, "I was wondering if you could bring Ash over for us... Er, you do know about Ash, right?"
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:00 am

"But of course, Fire does not like water" Emily replied brightening as she thought of this "so logically no-one will get sick if we are next to the water. Because the fire wont be able to get through the water. It is genius. Why have none of us ever thought of this before? That we could move the Head Quarters here and everyone would be safely protected by the water ..."
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:08 am

Xhan also looked quite happy with this news. As Emily had said, it made perfect sense. But he honestly didn't care if it made sense or not if it would work and people would stop dying... and he could ensure that Emily would be safe. As always, that was his primary concern.

At Flix's request, Xhan turned to Emily with a raised eyebrow. He would, of course, help. He wanted for Ash to get better and his instinct was to just go. However, he also was not gong to leave until Emily told him he could. She had always been the planner of the fairies, so if she wanted him dong something else that might be more helpful, that was what he would be doing.
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:12 am

Flix rolled her eyes at Xhan, looking exasperated that he didn't immediately fly or walk off. "The sooner the better," She prompted, simply thinking that the sooner they got Ash here the more likely it was that he might get better. It didn't occur to her that his loyalty to Emily might be holding him back.

However, as always, Flix's attention on the issue was fleeting and she turned back to Emily and objected, "But won't it take a lot of work?"
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:17 am

"Oh so we should wait and let more people die, because it will save us the work" Emily replied with a roll of her eyes at her friends comment. She however briefly nodded at Xhan. Gesturing for him to go ahead and go. She did not mind. Though the sooner he was safely back with her the better. She then turned back to Flix and continued "we need to do so as soon as possible. The easiest way will be for Alexandria to write us through this."
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:28 am

Xhan simply rolled his eyes back at Flix, not bothering to actually answer her. When Emily gave him a nod he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before flying off to a slightly bigger expanse of land were he turned into a human and jogged off towards the headquarters at a run.
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:30 am

Flix rolled her eyes at Emily. "I didn't say that!" She objected. "I was merely pointing out that we might need one of your annoying master plans." Flix couldn't believe she just said that. She hated having to listen to Emily and follow her meticulously planned out ideas. However, that had been why she'd come to her. All the same, she muttered to herself, "Did I just say that?"
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:35 am

"You know I do not have a plan. Sorry you are going to have to work something out yourself. I have got nothing" Emily clearly and simply replied. She then shrugged. Not saying anything else, especially about the fact Flix had actually asked for her help. She did not even sound that upset about saying she did not have a plan. She sounded remarkably casual about the idea.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:43 am

Flix mock glared at Emily, assuming she must be joking. Of course, this made no sense since Emily never joked. But she also never did not have a plan. So she said, "First of all, you know me and plans do not mix. At all. Secondly, I thought you just suggested that the author just write it?" Flix stuck her tongue out at Emily triumphantly. Of course, she wasn't sure why this would work but why the author could write them switching headquarters but she couldn't get them out of everything else, or save Ash. But she assumed that, if Emily said it, it was probably true. Flix might not like how annoyingly smart Emily was, but she had complete faith in her friend.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:10 am

"Well then I guess that is my plan" Emily replied with another shrug. Casual and innocent as ever. Not giving anything else away. She then continued "guess you want to go ask her then. I mean would not want her to think that we do not trust her enough to help. When she is meant to be saving us."
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:22 am

Flix shook her head with amusement. "Like we know were she is to tell her... for all we know she's gone back to that dreary, no-magic-allowed land." Flix had meant this as a joke but, after she said it, she realized it was all to possible and frowned slightly.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:56 am

"She cannot go back to the human world without assistance. One of us would have had to take her. The only person who might do that is Queen V ... do you never read the pamphlets I give you on emergencies?" Emily informed Flix.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:15 am

Flix pretended to think about this before saying, "No, I don't think i have... Actually, no, I think I did a dramatic reading of one once for Bobbie." Of course, a dramatic reading mainly meant that she'd been making fun of it, but she had still read it.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Victory Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:13 pm

"A dramatic reading?" Emily asked with amusement and a shake of her head "you are impossible Flix, and improbable."
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

https://xanthana.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:47 am

"Why thank you," Flix said, taking a mock bow as though her being impossible had been intended as a compliment. Actually, she didn't care if it had been intended that way or not- she was taking it as a compliment. "Though how am I improbable?"
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum