xoxox

Queen V

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xanthana
Login - sign up - make sure to join.

xoxox

Queen V
Xanthana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canon Character Sheet Template

4 posters

Go down

Canon Character Sheet Template Empty Canon Character Sheet Template

Post  Queen Victory Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:34 am

Taken List:

Fairies:

Emily
Canon Character Sheet Template Emilyfulllength
Emily is the most vocal of the fairies and is good with people. She is most often found on her own and spends a lot of time talking. She is sweet but down to earth and is rather aggressive when annoyed. She has a way of being intimidating despite being tiny.
Misty
Canon Character Sheet Template Mistyfulllength
Drifting from space to space in a somewhat daze Misty usually has no idea what is happening and lives in a dream world.
Bobbie
Canon Character Sheet Template Bobbiefulllength
She may rarely speak, but Bobbie is a cow girl at heart, and has an accent and boots to match.
Flix
Canon Character Sheet Template Flixfulllength-1
Really good with her hands and mending things, she also loves practical jokes and making a nuisance of herself.

Fairytale characters but in fairy form:

Briar Rose - Sleeping beauty but fairy form
Canon Character Sheet Template BriarRose
She spends pretty much all her time sleeping, because without her prince she has no-one to save her.
Magic Mirror - split into double fairy form
Canon Character Sheet Template CharlieCanon Character Sheet Template Jason
Charlie and Jason speak only in rhyme, and answer questions posed in rhyme, because they are the Magic Mirror. When Queen V tried to turn it human it ended up splitting into identical twin fairies with the personalities of the original mirror. They have a habit of dressing up in stupid outfits too.
Prince Eric - Little Mermaid, Fairy form however
Canon Character Sheet Template Sparrow_Man_Wing_Option_6_Worn-1-1
Arrogant, loud, self-assured, conceited bad ass fairy with an attitude.

Fairy Tale and Legendary characters normal:

Queen Victory - Snow White, Fairy Tale creature
Canon Character Sheet Template Tell_me_life_is_beautiful_by_toshpond-d4qgzsx-1
Queen Victory is the Evil Queen from Snow White. She is incredibly beautiful, very vain and has a wicked temper. She is prone to fits of jealous rage, excessive sarcasm and poisoning people she does not like. The only person she has ever loved more than herself is Logan. She is sharp, impatient and uncompromising. She also can be rather intimidating and scary. She never admits to being wrong and has served time in prison for her part in the Snow White incident (which she claims if merely a different parenting style.)
Huntsman Logan - Snow White, Fairy Tale creature
Canon Character Sheet Template Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1PO_vI17TqdutQtXWjgGhTLUqNPiq1oWLv16AnNDHb7Bz0O9jZg
Logan has a big heart and even bigger muscles. He is a down to earth huntsman by trade. Working hard for his living and being the only person who manages to actually love Queen V. He does not know many big words but he has common sense and he is a good person to rely on if you need a hand. He has a way of empathising readily and actually cares about people. He is sweet and good hearted but fiercely protective of his girlfriend. He bears Alexandria a grudge for writing Queen V the way she is and wishes the Author would write a sequal where he and his girlfriend finally get a happy ending.

Humans:
Alexandria - Human

Template:

Name of Canon:
Reason why you want them:
Rping Sample:

Last edited by Queen Victory on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:25 am; edited 5 times in total
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

https://xanthana.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Canon Character Sheet Template Empty Re: Canon Character Sheet Template

Post  Robin Hood Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:41 am

Name of Canon: Robin Hood
Reason why you want them: Because their courageous and fair
Rping Sample: Robin stood in the middle of the forest. Sweat flowing freely as he caught his breath behind a tree. The Queen was out for him, and he could hear her coming as he sprinted further down into the forest. Turning back every once in a while just to check. There was no sign but Robin knew sooner or later there would be.

Robin Hood

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Victory Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:45 am

Canon Character Sheet Template Seal-of-approval

Go on then. I will let you have him. As long as you promise to treat him nicely.
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Morte Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:19 am

Name of Canon: Alexandria Morte
Reason why you want them: Do I really have to answer that? Razz Okay, because I think she is going to be fun to play as!
Rping Sample:
Alex looked at each of the faces portraying a whole range of varying emotions incredulously. "Are you sure I have no head injuries? Because for a minute there, I think you said something which obviously, couldn't be true, right?" She asked slowly, in a disbelieving voice, hope filling her expressions at the possibility that she might not be mad, just suffering from concussion. Her head certainly felt very injured, it was hurting painfully. Possibly of course, it couldn't just be concussion causing the pain, she distinctly remembered consuming an unusually large amount of alcohol to get through the horribly boring fundraisers her publisher insisted she attended. Good for sales or her image or something.

"I am due for a vacation anyway, I hear Maine is nice this time of the year. yes, a long vacation is what I need. Desperately in fact." She muttered, shaking her head slowly and wincing at the white hot bolt of pain that flooded her conscious, immediately making her regret her rash decision. "Of course, this all not real and this is not happening, my overworked imagination is......" Their expressions made her trail of uncertainly. "You mean, this is real?"

OOC: Good enough? I was pretty worried for this you know! Spent almost half an hour thinking this up! Very Happy
Alexandria Morte
Alexandria Morte

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Victory Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:25 am

There you go my darling Very Happy
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:20 am

Name of Canon: Alexandria
Reason why you want them: Mainly because you asked, plus she seems fun... and who doesn't want to play the main charrie? Razz
Rping Sample:
Alex opened her eyes from a dull, dreamless sleep. She was perfectly eager to get up and start doing things but she was still rather tired and she yawned sleepily and stretched in the bed she lay on. She immediately wished she hadn't as her ankle screamed out in pain. A nice stream of cuss words escaped Alex's lips as she immediately stopped trying to move. Once she had used up all the vocabulary she could think of and the pain had faded somewhat, Alex sat up to inspect her ankle. It was wrapped up in a cast, so it was probably broken. Given how much it hurt, this didn't surprise Alex in the least.

What did confuse Alex was why it was broken. What had happened to her ankle? Finally, the event slowly came back to her. Her publisher, or Evil Warlock as Alex called him, had once again forced her to attend a function, all decked out in annoying high heels and an uncomfortable dress. She'd been miserable the whole time but, upon the evil warlock's consistent nagging, she'd borne the whole miserable affair with a smile. Upon finally being released from the dreadful affair she was so happy she ran outside and immediately commenced to climb a tree. Alex was good at such things but... well, not in conforming dresses, and especially not in high heels. She had placed the odd shoe on the tree wrong, slipped, and fallen. She'd managed not to fall on her head but rather her feet. But her ankle had made the tell tale sickening crack of it breaking. The evil warlock had then rushed her to the hospital.

Alex finally looked around her at her surroundings upon this thought and confirmed that she was, in fact, in the dreaded home of the doctors. Joy. However, upon closer inspection, she saw something off about the room. There was somebody in it. Somebody who looked vaguely familiar... but, no. It couldn't be. She'd only ever seen it before in her imagination. So she must be dreaming, she concluded. "Odd, that pain felt pretty darn real to me." Alex muttered to herself before flopping back down on her pillow. After all, dream or not, her ankle hurt to much to actually get up and do something.
Alexandria Miers
Alexandria Miers

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Victory Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:23 am

I loved it Very Happy - Celebrating freedom by climbing a tree Razz
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

Back to top Go down