xoxox

Queen V

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xanthana
Login - sign up - make sure to join.

xoxox

Queen V
Xanthana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had to ... (Emily/Xhan)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I had to ... (Emily/Xhan) - Page 2 Empty Re: I had to ... (Emily/Xhan)

Post  Xhan Moulder Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:44 am

Xhan was rather surprised that Emily was actually going to bother to try on the peculiar looking... thing. It couldn't really be called a dress. All the same, upon her direction to close his eyes, he promptly spun around to face the opposite direction, sat down on the lily, closed his eyes, and clapped a hand over them. He did this mostly for the sake of being dramatic but also because he knew that all three measures combined might just actually manage to keep him from peaking.
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:48 am

Having double checked that he was not looking Emily slipped out of her dress. She then slipped into the creation Xhan had made. Whilst hardly a dress it did cover everything that it was meant to. Even if it looked like she was wearing a sack, with a belt in the middle. She giggled and announced "you can look now ..."
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:51 am

Xhan slowly turned around when she gave him permission but didn't move his hand at first, though, and just lifted a finger to peak at her, as though horrified to actually look at his creation. Which he almost was. When he spotted it he had to fight laughter at the dreadful looking dress. Xhan finally dropped his hand and announced sarcastically with a large grin, "Beautiful!"
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:58 am

"Don't I make everything look beautiful?" Emily innocently asked at his sarcasm. There was only one right answer to that question and they both knew it. Emily did not usually force him to compliment her. She did not need constant re-assurance. But she was unable to resist that comment this time.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:05 am

Xhan nodded with a slightly more solemn smile. "That you do," He agreed. And he meant it. Of course, he knew the dress was atrocious and that wasn't bias because he had made it- it was truly ugly. However, he found it couldn't make Emily look any less beautiful. And that, Xhan thought, was not bias, either. Any sane person would be able to tell that Emily was the most beautiful fairy in the world.
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:45 am

"But of course" Emily agreed with a bright smile. Though it was an odd statement for her. She rarely considered herself to be anything special. Doing a little spin in the 'dress' she then continued "no offence, but I kind of want to change back into my old dress. If I go back dressed like this the girls will have an absolute field day. You wanna cover your eyes again so that I can get changed back?"
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 am

"Ah, you're such a spoilsport- ruining all their fun," Xhan said teasingly. Of course, he didn't mean this in the least. He respected Emily for being able to bring some amount of sanity to her peculiar group of friends and she knew she would have to face no small amount of teasing about the dress from her friends, especially Flix.

Xhan then nodded and said in a jokingly reluctantly tone, "If I must." He then went through the same routine of turning around, closing his eyes, and clapping his hand over his eyes. This time he did it less for the dramatic effect and more for the other reason- he knew that the three combined might combat the temptation to peak, and he really didn't want to piss Emily off by doing so.
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:01 am

Emily half hoped that he would want to peak. But then she silently chided herself for that thought. That was opening up a whole can of worms. Because that would involve actually talking to Xhan about taking their relationship to the next level. Something Emily was resisting doing. So she merely focussed on hastily changing out of her outfit and back to the old one.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:06 am

Xhan resisted the urge to turn around. To help himself do so, he focused on rather irritatingly- though he was amusingly- humming elevator music as he waited for Emily's permission to turn around once again.
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:28 am

"Well I am done" Emily announced when she was finished. She then continued "Xhan do you think maybe we should have a talk? I mean with things the way they are, maybe we should have a think about where our relationship is going?" She did not want to scare him or put a damper on the fun. But now it was stuck in her head she was not going to think of a single thing else. That was all she could think of.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:33 am

Xhan nodded and scooted around so he was facing Emily, his goofy smile still in place. However, he recognized the change in subject as a more serious one and his smile died slightly. Feeling that it was rather odd to have to crane his neck to see her since he was sitting, he decided to stand. However, he said nothing and waited for her to continue. After all, there was no right thing for him to say in this situation- it was a trick starter to the conversation. If he said he wanted to move things along he'd seem insensitive. If he said he was happy with the way things were now, he would seem like he didn't care. So it was best to just wait patiently for Emily to start talking instead of saying something and seeming a dick, no matter what it was.
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:36 am

"I mean maybe our relationship needs to progress to the next level. I am not suggesting we get married or anything. But maybe the next level of intimacy might be just what we need" Emily carefully suggested. She was not sure how she felt about saying this. But talking about 'intimate relations' with her boyfriend seemed entirely highly embarrassing. So she merely waited for him to say something.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:50 am

Xhan was also sensing the awkwardness. It seemed to him that these things were just supposed to.... well, happen, not be discussed. However, now that the subject had been broached there was no backing out of it and he simply nodded at what she said and said in a rather awkward tone, "If that's what you think is best... I mean, I'd love to... I mean... yeah."
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:02 am

"Great" Emily brightly replied as though satisfied. She then glanced around and fluidly changed the subject "want to play hide and seek?" In truth that was all she had wanted. For him to agree that he wanted to do that to. She would have left the idea for it merely to happen naturally. But she had the feeling he was worried about angering her, and therefore the entire thing would never happen.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:06 am

Xhan was perfectly relieved that the conversation had moved on. And that his rather fumbling and illiterate response didn't seem to have bothered her. So he nodded eagerly, his grin quickly returning. "Sounds fun," He agreed. He then offered, "Shall I be 'it' first?"
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:14 am

"Go on then, close your eyes and count" Emily informed him. Hovering and waiting for him to do so. She then turned into a small light and floated off into the sky. Darting around the area as she searched for somewhere good to hide. In the end she spotted a tree which looked to have enough foliage. Happy with this she headed towards it. As quiet as she could considering.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:26 am

Xhan nodded and obediently shut his eyes and began counting. He wasn't sure how high he was supposed to count so he simply did so and stopped when he felt it had been long enough, having reached the rather random number of 73. He then scanned the area around him. He didn't spot Emily immediately when meant he would have to actually look. He wasn't sure if he was dry enough to fly at the moment or even if he could handle flying around for long since it was very exhausting.

So Xhan turned into a rather interesting looking beetle and took off to start looking around. After a while he spotted Emily. However, he couldn't bring himself to just call out to her. Instead he flew out of her site before turning into an even smaller insect before buzzing up near Emily. He went behind her, hopefully without being identified as anything other than a bug, before turning back into a fairy and reaching out to tickle her.

(OOC: And this is were the other thread started, I believe? Very Happy)
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:28 am

(OOC: Yup Very Happy So we can just go from there.)
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2